BOARDA.se is the digital corporate advisory for business leaders and boards in the capital market. The platform includes three themes and more than 56 sections, including live videos, templates and documentation covering strategy, risk and information.
”We help business leaders and boards to success in the capital market. On BOARDA you will find everything you need for the management and the board. Company-specific issues and questions are handled via the Q&A function and if needed via phone. We help you develop your equity story, set the business plan, manage risks and how-to share, disclose information to build trust and credibility in the capital market,” comments Jenny Rosberg, founder of ROPA and BOARDA.
No 01 | Strategy workshops
Situation The CEO invited the board to a strategy day to update the business plan and mid-term financial goals.
Solution The CEO went to BOARDA.SE, clicked on STRATEGY, checked-out the videos and guidance including documentation for strategic visioning and was ready to-go.
- Workshop 1 - Where are we coming from?
- Workshop 2 - What’s going on in our industry?
- Workshop 3 - SWOT-analysis
- Workshop 4 - Prioritizations
- Workshop 5 - Strategic visioning
No. 02 | Risk, internal control and governance
Situation The board is planning a placement, bringing onboard new investors. The board and management needed to get going with the internal control framework.
Soliution The CEO went to BOARDA.se, clicked on RISK and decided to use the BOARDA templates for corporate policies. The CEO used the Q&A function to ask his questions and got replies visible only available for him.
- This is how the corporate policies works together
- Sustainability policy
- Code of conduct
- Whistle blower policy
- Risk policy
- Risk factors
- Risk management - operational risk
- Risk management - financial risk
No. 03 | STRATEGY - RAISING CAPITAL
Situation The CFO informed the CEO that the development project is driving more cost than planned and that the company is running out of cash.
Solution The CEO and CEO went to BOARDA.se and took the advice about raising capital together.The CEO and CFO start to plan for the new issue of shares.
They sent a couple of questions, got the answers they needed and set the plan for raising capital, including preparing for due diligence.The CEO leverages the Q&A function to tailor the process for their needs.
- Preparation for raising capital - STRATEGY
- Risk management financial risk - RISK
- Intro financial targets - STRATEGY
- Business plan - STRATEGY
- Financial due diligence - STRATEGY
- Legal due diligence - STRATEGY
- Valuation - Enterprice value to Equity value
- Risk factors - RISK
- Risk policy - RISK
- CEO report to the board - STRATEGY
GO-TO BOARDA.SE to get a sneak preview of the digital advisory
ropa.se | boarda.se