With the support of the temporary legal rules that came into force on 1st of March 2022, the Annual General Meeting was conducted without physical presence by shareholders exercising their voting rights through advance voting (so-called postal voting).
The following decisions were made
- It was decided to approve the Board's proposal for the income statement and balance sheet for both the parent company and the group in accordance with the annual report which is available on the company's website.
- It was resolved to approve the Board's proposal for appropriation of profits in accordance with the approved balance sheet, balancing the funds available in the AGM in a new account. It was thus decided that no dividend should be paid.
- It was decided to grant discharge of liability to the Board members and the CEO.
- It was decided to increase the board fees in accordance with the Nomination Committee's proposal. The Chairman of the Board’s fee increased from SEK 250,000 to SEK 350,000 and the Board members’ fees increased from SEK 150,000 to SEK 160,000. Members who work in the company shall not receive board fees. The fees are paid in the form of a salary. It was also decided that fees to the auditor shall be paid according to an approved invoice in accordance with customary billing standards.
- It was resolved, in accordance with the Board's proposal, to amend the Articles of Association in such a way that the limits for the number of ordinary Board members change from a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 6 to a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 ordinary Board members.
- It was decided to re-elect Erik Calissendorff, Gustav Josefsson, Nico Jonkers, Lars Kry and Ylwa Karlgren and to elect Halldora von Koenigsegg and Emmanuel Ergul as board members. Ylwa Karlgren was elected Chairman of the Board.
- It was decided to re-elect Öhrling PriceWaterhouseCoopers AB as an auditing firm until the end of the next Annual General Meeting to be held during the coming financial year.
- It was decided to approve the Board's proposal for clarified Nomination Committee instructions to apply until further notice. The proposal for the Nomination Committee's instructions is available in its entirety on the company's website.
- It was decided to adopt the Board's proposal for guidelines for remuneration to the CEO and other senior executives.
- It was decided to elect Suzanne Sandler (Handelsbanken Fonder AB), Erik Calissendorff (Tansaki Aktiebolag), Iman Habib (Pluspole Group), and Emmanuel Ergul (Christian von Koenigsegg) as members of the Nomination Committee and that the Chairman of the Board, Ylwa Karlgren, be co-opted.
- A resolution was authorized for the Board of Directors to decide on a new issue of shares on one or more occasions during the period until the next Annual General Meeting, with or without deviation from the shareholders' preferential rights. The number of shares issued based on the authorization may amount to a maximum of 5% of the total number of outstanding shares at the time of the issue decision.
For further information
Phone: +46 (0) 10 207 89 01
About the company
Plejd is a leading Nordic supplier of smart lighting controls. By focusing on the user experience, smart lighting controls are made easy and available to everyone.